I love getting to know people! Let me enlighten you with 25 facts about me that may help paint a better picture for you, as to who I am!
1. I am an unintentional morning person. It’s rare for me to sleep in past 9:00am.
2. I always have music in my mind and sometimes I can’t help but hum or burst out singing—this annoys my family members on a daily basis.
3. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream.
4. I don’t like the taste of mint toothpaste.
5. I love discovering new words to put into my daily vocab; I like to sound sophisticated.
6. When I was a freshman in high school, I joined the track and field team, but after 2 weeks I quit because the shin splints were the most painful part.
7. I have a low pain tolerance except in my mouth. I never get numbed when I need cavities filled; I feel no pain from it at all.
8. Me running isn’t a thing and probably will never be. I get winded rushing up the two flights of stairs in my house.
9. I love cop/detective tv shows. Criminal Minds is where it’s at.
10. I love learning and reading about psychology.
11. I love to observe people and their behaviors to analyze their psyches.
12. I have a bad habit of correcting people’s spelling and grammar. My mind is always in editing mode.
13. I love my coffee black.
14. Whenever I need to indulge my sweet tooth, my favorite drink is a nonfat, no whip, salted caramel mocha from Starbucks.
15. Chocolate is my kryptonite, unless it contains any type of nut.
16. I will rewind the opening credits of an episode of Friends if I forget to clap.
17. When I’m home alone, my amp volume goes from 3 to 7. Some day I’ll shred the 6-string at 12….some day.
18. My dream electric guitar is a Gretsch Pro Jet, white with gold appliances.
19. My dream acoustic guitar is basically any model from Martin.
20. I love to make people laugh, but I get really self-conscious if I’m the center of attention.
21. I can be extroverted sometimes, but I can also be introverted. However, I cannot force myself to be one or the other in a moment.
22. I’ve always hated when people tell me I’m smart; it puts a lot of pressure on me to not disappoint.
23. I tend to zone out a lot: during conversations, while watching tv or movies, and sometimes even when driving.
24. The sense of humor that I have is sometimes too complicated for people to get, but most of the time it’s just stupid humor.
25. I have always felt older than I actually am. When I graduated early from high school, I felt like I was already in my twenties. But that’s probably because I have older brothers and close friends who are in their twenties.
And one bonus fact!
26. I absolutely adore old people. I saw a lady, probably in her seventies, at a bowling alley. She had a pink bowling ball and a pink bowling uniform. Watching her from 5 lanes over, I started to cry because it was so awesome and cute. Pretty sure she ended up getting a higher score than me…I hope I can be like that when I’m 70!!
Well, there you go! Twenty-six facts about me that you probably didn’t know before. Each person is unique in his or her own way. Thought I’d give you a glimpse into my uniqueness! Go enjoy your day and be you!